|Broadcast area||Bozeman, Montana|
|First air date||December 1977 (as KYBS)|
|Former callsigns||KYBS (1977–1993)|
|Owner||Reier Broadcasting Company, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KBOZ, KBOZ-FM, KOBB, KOBB-FM|
The offices and all the studios are located southwest of Bozeman at "Radio Ranch", 5445 Johnson Road. Its transmitter site is east of Bozeman, on Bozeman Trail Road. KBOZ-FM, KOZB, and KOBB-FM all have construction permits to move to a new shared transmitter site on top of Green Mountain, along I-90 east of Bozeman.
The station signed on in December 1977 as KYBS. It changed its call letters to KATH in April 1993; on November 25, 1993, it became KBOZ-FM. On August 1, 1995, the station switched calls to KPKX, and on August 3, 2004 it became KOZB.
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 2009 (PDF). 2009. p. D-338. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- "KOZB Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KOZB Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Five Station Cluster Shuts Down in Bozeman Radioinsight - June 3, 2018
- Schontzler, Gail. "KBOZ radio stations go dark, future uncertain". Bozeman Daily Chronicle. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KOZB
- Radio-Locator information on KOZB
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KOZB
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|