From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kPa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KPA may refer to:
- Kenya Ports Authority
- Kiln phosphoric acid, a dry process to produce phosphoric acid at high temperature in a kiln
- Kilopascal (kPa), a unit of pressure
- Known-plaintext attack, a method of cryptanalysis
- Korean People's Army, the armed forces of North Korea
- Aruba Police Force (Dutch: Korps Politie Aruba)
- Kosovo Property Agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.