|HAAT||-12 meters (-38 feet)|
|Owner||Vineyard Christian Fellowship of Honolulu, Inc.|
KPHL (90.5 FM) is a non-commercial educational radio station licensed to serve Pahala, Hawaii. The station is owned by Vineyard Christian Fellowship of Honolulu, Inc. It airs a religious broadcasting format.
In November 2006, an agreement was reached for Vineyard Christian Fellowship of Honolulu Inc., headed by president Fali Tualaulelei, to acquire KPHL from Memphis, Tennessee-based Broadcasting For The Challenged Inc., headed by President George Flinn Jr., for a reported cash sale price of $1,500. T.J. Malievsky, a director of the Vineyard Christian Fellowship, is a former general manager of the Honolulu station group owned by Salem Communications.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Transactions: Nov. 20, 2006". Radio Monitor. 2006-11-20.
- Carnegie, Jim (2006-12-11). "Transactions". Radio Business Report.
- Engle, Erika (2006-11-21). "Vineyard Christian Fellowship buys permit to build Big Isle radio station". Honolulu Star-Bulletin.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KPHL
- Radio-Locator information on KPHL
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KPHL
|This article about a Christian radio station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a radio station in Hawaii is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|