Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up KPI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KPI may refer to:
- Key performance indicator
- Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute
- Khulna Polytechnic Institute
- Kingpin inclination
- Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (Komisi Penyiaran Indonesia)
- Indonesian Broadcasting Commission Awards (Anugerah KPI)
- Kralyevich Productions
- Kryvyi Rih Pedagogical Institute
- Kuwait Petroleum International
- Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- KPi, an extension of Kripke–Platek set theory based on an inaccessible cardinal.
- KPI, an extension of Kripke–Platek set theory based on limits of admissible sets.