|City||Prescott Valley, Arizona|
|Broadcast area||Prescott, Arizona|
|Slogan||The Talk of the Quad Cities|
|Translator(s)||K260BL 99.9 Prescott
K238CB 95.5 Aguila (Mingus Mtn.)
|First air date||January 12, 1994|
|Power||1,000 watts (day only)|
|Former callsigns||KLKY, KWDS|
|Affiliations||CNN Headline News|
|Owner||Arizona's Hometown Radio Group
(Prescott Valley Broadcasting Co., Inc.
K238CB: ITM, LLC))
|Sister stations||KDDL, KPKR, KPPV|
KQNA (1130 AM) is an American radio station licensed to serve Prescott and Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States. The station is owned by the Prescott Valley Broadcasting Co. (d/b/a Arizona's Hometown Radio Group). It airs a news radio format.
KQNA operates two FM translators. 9-watt K260BL on 99.9 MHz came into service in 2009; it is aimed at downtown Prescott and broadcasts from southwest of the city. 250-watt K238CB on 99.5 broadcasts from Mingus Mountain toward Prescott Valley and Cottonwood and was acquired from Advance Ministries, a major owner of FM translators in outstate Arizona, in 2016.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Arizona's Hometown Radio Group promotes new vice presidents". The Daily Courier. 2008-04-20.
- "Celebrating 20 Years of Chamber Membership: Arizona's Hometown Radio Group" (PDF). Prescott Business Pages. 2008-05-01.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on 2010-03-01.
- KQNA official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KQNA
- Radio-Locator Information on KQNA
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KQNA
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K260BL
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K238CB
|This article about a radio station in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|