|City||Prescott Valley, Arizona|
|Broadcast area||Prescott, Arizona|
|Branding||KQNA, Talk of the Quad Cities|
|Translator(s)||K260BL 99.9 Prescott
K238CB 95.5 Aguila (Mingus Mtn.)
|First air date||January 12, 1994|
|Power||1,000 watts (day only)|
|Former callsigns||KLKY, KWDS|
|Affiliations||CNN Headline News|
|Owner||Arizona's Hometown Radio Group
(Prescott Valley Broadcasting Co., Inc.
K238CB: ITM, LLC))
|Sister stations||KDDL, KPKR, KPPV|
KQNA (1130 AM) is an American radio station licensed to serve Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States. The station is owned by Arizona's Hometown Radio Group and licensed to Prescott Valley Broadcasting Co. Inc. It airs a News radio format.
KQNA operates two FM translators. 9-watt K260BL on 99.9 MHz came into service in 2009; it is aimed at downtown Prescott and broadcasts from southwest of the city. 250-watt K238CB broadcasts from Mingus Mountain toward Prescott Valley and was acquired from Advance Ministries, a major owner of FM translators in outstate Arizona, in 2016.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Arizona's Hometown Radio Group promotes new vice presidents". The Daily Courier. 2008-04-20.
- "Celebrating 20 Years of Chamber Membership: Arizona's Hometown Radio Group" (PDF). Prescott Business Pages. 2008-05-01.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- KQNA official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KQNA
- Radio-Locator Information on KQNA
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KQNA
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K260BL
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K238CB
|This article about a radio station in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|