|Broadcast area||Flagstaff-Prescott, Arizona|
|Branding||The Big 107.5 Kolt Country|
|First air date||1994|
KSED is a commercial radio station in Flagstaff, Arizona, broadcasting to the Flagstaff-Prescott, Arizona, area on 107.5 FM. Northern Arizona's home station with 20 Songs in a Row and Lance & Vicki in the morning. The station is currently owned by Grenax Broadcasting II, LLC.
In January 2009 KOLT Country, along with sister stations 96.7 The WOLF and Rewind 92.5&104.1, moved into new state-of-the-art studios on 4th Street in Flagstaff.
The Big 107.5
KSED relaunched on August 31, 2009, as "The Big 107.5" playing 20 songs in a row with no commercials. The station also has added high energy jingles and is a much younger appealing music format over its former self.
- 1995 - 2006 RED ROCK COMMUNICATIONS II
- also owned sister stations KFLX-FM and KWMX-FM
- 2006 - Current GRENAX BROADCASTING II
- currently owns KFLX-FM and KSED-FM in Northern Arizona. Also owns WCFX-FM Mt. Pleasant Mich.
- KSED official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSED
- Radio-Locator information on KSED
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSED
|This article about a radio station in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|