|Broadcast area||La Grande, Oregon|
|Branding||Boomer Radio 95.3 & 105.9|
|Slogan||The Greatest Hits of All Time|
|First air date||2005|
|Format||Oldies (KKBC simulcast)|
|HAAT||584 meters (1916 feet)|
|Owner||Pacific Empire Radio Corporation|
|Sister stations||KBKR, KLBM, KKBC-FM, KUBQ|
KRJT (105.9 FM, "Boomer Radio 95.3 & 105.9") is an American radio station licensed to serve the community of Elgin, Oregon. The station is owned by the Pacific Empire Radio Corporation. All five stations owned and operated by Pacific Empire Radio Corporation share a radio studio building in La Grande, Oregon, located at 2510 Cove Ave.
KRJT broadcasts an oldies music format to the greater La Grande, Oregon, area in simulcast with sister station KKBC-FM (95.3 FM) in Baker City, Oregon. The joint broadcast is branded as "Boomer Radio 95.3 & 105.9".
This station received its original construction permit for a new FM station broadcasting at 105.9 MHz from the Federal Communications Commission on March 25, 2005. The new station was assigned the call letters KRJT by the FCC on August 24, 2005. KRJT received its license to cover from the FCC on February 2, 2006.
- Fybush, Scott (July 18, 2008). "The Big Trip 2007, part XI: Eastern Oregon to Boise". Tower Site of the Week.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20041217ATG)". FCC Media Bureau. March 25, 2005.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved May 13, 2009.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20051006ABI)". FCC Media Bureau. February 2, 2006.