|City||La Grande, Oregon|
|Branding||The Rock 98.7|
|Slogan||"Eastern Oregon's Rock Station"|
|First air date||August 15, 1977 (as KLBM-FM at 98.3)|
|HAAT||592 meters (1,942 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KLBM-FM (1977-1985)
|Former frequencies||98.3 MHz (1977-1993)|
|Owner||Pacific Empire Radio Corporation|
|Sister stations||KBKR, KKBC-FM, KLBM, KRJT|
KUBQ (98.7 FM, "The Rock 98.7") is a radio station licensed to serve La Grande, Oregon, in the United States of America. The station is owned by the Pacific Empire Radio Corporation. KUBQ broadcasts a rock format to eastern Oregon.
In November 1984, KLBM, Inc., reached an agreement to sell KLBM-FM to Grande Radio, Inc. The deal was approved by the FCC on January 7, 1985, and the transaction was consummated on June 24, 1988.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- Fybush, Scott (July 18, 2008). "The Big Trip 2007, part XI: Eastern Oregon to Boise". Tower Site of the Week.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-19841102EV)". FCC Media Bureau. June 24, 1988.
- KUBQ official website
- Pacific Empire Radio Corporation
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KUBQ
- Radio-Locator information on KUBQ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KUBQ
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|