The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Mr. Vishal Suri (Managing Director)|
|Products||Holiday Packages, Flights, Hotels|
SOTC Travel Services Pvt Ltd (Formerly known as Kuoni Travel (India) Pvt. Ltd.) is a step-down subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Group; held through two companies, its Indian listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook (India) Limited (TCIL) and TCIL's subsidiary Travel Corporation (India) Ltd. Established in 1949, it is a travel and tourism company active across travel segments like Leisure Travel, Business Travel, Destination Management Services and Distribution Visa Marketing Services.
SOTC offers customized holidays around the world. It also offers Corporate Tours and provides packages for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events) related travel needs. SOTC Trade Fair Tours aims to accommodate the needs of businessmen visiting or presenting in International trade fairs. It claims to have pioneered the concept of designing and promoting escorted tours to international travelers in India.
SOTC has created different avenues through tour packages namely ‘Bhraman Mandal’ committed to the Marathi speaking population and ‘Gurjar Vishwadarshan’ for the Gujarati speaking population. SOTC has recently launched religious tour called 'Darshans' aimed at offering integrated spiritual and leisure experience across the popular religious destinations in India.
- 1996 - Kuoni Group enters India by acquiring a 51% stake in SOTC 
- 1999 - Kuoni Group acquires 100% equity in SOTC 
- 2000 - Kuoni India acquires Sita World Travel 
- 2013 - Launched TVC with new brand architecture 'Kuoni Together with SOTC' 
- 2015 - Kuoni Travel (India) Pvt Ltd becomes a step-down of Fairfax Financial Holdings Group
- 2016 - Kuoni India rebranded to SOTC as part of brand transition post change in control & Kuoni Group exiting Tour Operating entities globally 
- 2016 - SOTC releases new TVC & brand logo 
Awards & Recognitions
- CNBC Awaaz Travel awards 2011 for ‘Most Preferred Tour Operator for Outbound Travel’ to Kuoni & SOTC India 
- "Kuoni exits India tour operating business". The Times of India.
- "Kuoni- SOTC wins travel award". The Times of India. 18 December 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "SOTC's Trade Fair Tours scores big at Drupa '04". The Economic Times. 11 June 2004. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "SOTC launches integrated spiritual tour 'Darshans'". travelbizmonitor. 22 August 2017. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "Thomas Cook acquires Kuoni's travel biz in India, Hong Kong for ₹535 cr". The Hindu BusinessLine.
- "Winning through action". Express Travel World.
- "Swiss firm acquires SITA Travels". The Hindu.
- "Kuoni India launches a new brand architecture". Express Travel World.
- "Kuoni exits India tour operating business". Times of India.
- "SOTC's new ad urges customers to stop postponing their vacations". Economic Times.
- "PATA announces 2016 Grand and Gold Award Winners".
- "India bags three PATA Gold Awards".
- "Winners 2011".
- "SOTC Travel conferred the 2017 Today's Traveller Award for 'Best Outbound Tour Operator' - TnhGlobal". TnhGlobal. 2017-08-11. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- irene (2017-08-14). "SOTC Travel wins the Best Outbound Tour Operator". Voyager's World. Retrieved 2017-12-05.