From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kaban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kaban may refer to:
- Kaban, a Khazar ruler; See Khalga and Kaban
- An Israeli military psychologist; See Profile 21
- Kaban Lakes, lakes in Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- "Kaban" (Masterpiece song), 2016
- Kanban, a scheduling system for lean manufacturing and just-in-time manufacturing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.