|Specific services for Afghanistan and rest of world|
|Kamran Mir Hazar (Journalist and Director)|
|Services||television broadcasts, and internet|
|Owner||Kamran Mir Hazar|
Kabul Press (Dari: کابل پرس) is the most read news and discussion website from Afghanistan. Kabul Press is an important on-line Afghan media outlet with sections in Dari Persian and English updated daily. Editor Kamran Mir Hazar has been arrested twice by the Afghan secret police, prompting an outcry from international freedom-of-press organisations.
- Staff (4 July 2007). "Web journalist detained twice, threatened by security agents". Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ). Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- Staff (10 August 2007). "Website editor freed after being held for nine hours in Afghan "Guantanamo"". Reporters Without Borders. Archived from the original on 15 April 2013. Retrieved 3 February 2010.
- Official Website (English Version)
- Official Website (Dari/Persian Version)
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Twitter
- The International Federation of Journalists
|This article about a news website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Afghan media outlet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|