From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kacha may refer to:
- Kacha, Sevastopol, an urban-type settlement under the jurisdiction of the city of Sevastopol on the Crimean Peninsula
- Kacha, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Kacha, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Kacha (sage), a mythological sage in Hinduism
- Kacha River, a river in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- 2760 Kacha, a minor planet
- Kāchā, alternative name of Kacha-ye Chahardeh, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Kacha Bira, a woreda in the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples' Region of Ethiopia
- Kacchera or Kaccha, a type of loose undergarments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kacha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.