From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kaddish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kaddish is a Jewish prayer.
Kaddish may also refer to:
- Kadisha Valley, in Lebanon, also transliterated Kaddish or Qadish
- Kaddish (poem), a poem by Allen Ginsberg
- Kaddish and Other Poems, a book of poems by Allen Ginsberg
- Kaddish for an Unborn Child, a novel by Imre Kertész
Film and TV
- Kaddish (The X-Files), an X-Files episode
- Kaddish, baroque composition by Salamone Rossi
- Kaddish (Poem Op. 6), composition for piano and oboe by Alexander Veprik (1899-1958)
- Kaddish (symphony), a symphony by Leonard Bernstein
- Kaddish, composition for symphony by Henri Lazarof (1932-2013)
- Kaddish, composition for piano and cello by Mark Kopytman (1929-2011)
- Kaddish, composition for piano and cello by Joachim Stutschewsky (1891-1982)
- Kaddish, oratorio by Lawrence Siegel, album 2010
- Symphony No. 21 ("Kaddish"), composition by Mieczysław Weinberg (1919-1996)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaddish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.