From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadi may refer to:
- Kadi (name)
- Kadi, India, a city and municipality in Mehsana district, Gujarat, India
- Kadhi, an Indian dish
- Kadı, an official in the Ottoman Empire
- Qadi or kadi, Islamic judge
- Al-Qadi, an Arabic surname
- Quadi, an ancient Germanic tribe
- KADI (AM), a radio station (1340 AM) licensed to serve Springfield, Missouri, United States
- KADI-FM, a radio station (99.5 FM) licensed to serve Republic, Missouri
- KNOU, a radio station (96.3 FM) licensed to serve St. Louis, Missouri, which held the call sign KADI from 1983 to 1987
- KSIV (AM), a radio station (1320 AM) licensed to serve Clayton, Missouri, which held the call sign KADI from 1979 to 1982
- Raadio Kadi, a radio station in Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kadi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.