From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kairo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kairo may refer to:
- Kairo (band), Mexican boy band from 1993 to 1999 with Eduardo Verástegui as member until 1996
- Kairo (video game), independently published exploration video game made by Richard Perrin
- Kairo (film), aka Pulse, a 2001 Japanese film directed by Kiyoshi Kurosawa
- Kairo-kō, a 1905 novel by Japanese author Natsume Sōseki
- Kai-ro, a superhero in episodes of Batman Beyond and Justice League Unlimited cartoons (a future Green Lantern)
- Kairō, a cloister-like part of a Japanese Buddhist temple
- Kairo is also a Japanese term for a hand warmer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kairo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.