From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalam can also refer to:
- Kalam cosmological argument, a cosmological argument for the existence of God rooted in the Ilm al-Kalam heritage
- Kalam languages, a small family of languages spoken in New Guinea
- Kalam language, one of the Kalam languages spoken in New Guinea
- Kalam, Swat, a valley along the upper reaches of the Swat River in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Kalam, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kalam, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kolm-e Bala, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Kolm-e Pain, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015), an Indian scientist and former President of India
- Abul Kalam Azad (1888–1958), an Indian scholar and senior political leader of the Indian independence movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.