From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kali River may refer to:
- Kali River (Gujarat), a coastal river in Gujarat, India
- Kali River (Karnataka), a river in Karwar, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, India
- Kali River (Uttarakhand) or Sharda River, a river demarcating Nepal's western border with India
- Kali River (Uttar Pradesh), a river in Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar and Bagpat districts of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Kali Sindh River, a river in the Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.