From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalidas or Kalidasa may refer to:
- Kālidāsa, Sanskrit writer
- Kalidas (director), Indian film director
- Kalidas Roy, Bengali poet
- Kalidas Shetty, Indian food scientist
- Kalidas Shrestha, Nepali artist
- Preeya Kalidas, British singer
- R. Kalidas, Indian politician
- Kalidas (film), 1931 Tamil language film
- Kalidas Samman, Indian civilian award presented by the government of Madhya Pradesh
- Kalidasa Akademi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalidas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.