|Look up kamen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kamen is a German town.
Kamen may also refer to:
- Bolshoy Kamen, a Russian town
- Kamen, Croatia, a settlement near Split, Croatia
- Kámen (Pelhřimov District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Kamen-na-Obi, a Russian town
In Japan, the word kamen means mask.
- Kamen Rider, television series
- Kamen Rider (franchise), television and film metaseries
- Kamen no Ninja Akakage (Masked Ninja Red Shadow), television series
- Moonlight Mask (Gekko Kamen), superhero in television and film
- Tuxedo Kamen, protagonist in the animation series Sailor Moon
- Kekko Kamen, Japanese manga series
- Hentai Kamen (Masked Pervert), manga series
- "Kamen" (song), by Kumi Koda
- Kamen (surname)
- Kamen (volcano), volcano
- NK Kamen Ingrad, football club
- South Slavic word for stone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.