From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kamini may refer to:
- Kamini (musician) (born 1979), French rapper
- Kamini Jain (born 1969), Libyan-born Canadian sprint kayaker
- Kamini Kaushal (born 1927), Hindi film and television actress
- Kamini Roy (1864–1933), a leading Bengali poet, social worker and feminist from India
- KAMINI, a research reactor at Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research in Kalpakkam, India
- Kamini, a settlement and port on the island of Hydra
- Kamini, one of the common names of the plant Murraya paniculata
- Kamini Yacht Club, a yacht club based on the island of Hydra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.