From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 加奈子, "addition, (means nothing on its own), child"
- 香奈子, "fragrance, (means nothing on its own), child"
- 佳南子, "good, fine, etc., south, child"
- 香菜子, "fragrance, vegetables, child"
- 可南子, "acceptable, south, child"
Kanako may refer to:
- Kanako Enomoto (born 1980), actor and model
- Kanako Fukaura (1960-2008), actor
- Kanako Higuchi (born 1958), actor
- Kanako Hirai (born 1984), volleyball player
- Kanako Itō (born 1973), singer
- Kanako Maeda (born 1966), actor
- Kanako Mitsuhashi (born 1978), voice actor
- Kanako Miyamoto (born 1989), Japanese voice actress
- Kanako Murakami (born 1994), figure skater
- Kanako Omura (born 1976), volleyball player
- Kanako Otsuji (born 1974), politician and activist
- Kanako Sakai (born 1986), voice actor
- Kanako Tōjō, Japanese voice actress
- Kanako Tateno, voice actor
- Kanako Urai (born 1981), professional wrestler, journalist and artist
- Kanako Yanagihara (born 1986), actor and comedian
- Kanako Yonekura (born 1976), badminton player
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|