Bird's View of Kandaghat, Himachal Pradesh
|Elevation||1,425 m (4,675 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Website||http://hpsolan.nic.in Official Website of Solan District|
Kandaghat is a small town & Tehsil (sub-district) in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh, India  which is situated on the Kalka-Shimla National Highway No. 22. The road to the famous tourist destination of Chail turns from Kandaghat which is at a distance of 29 km. The capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla (earlier called Simla) is at a distance of 30 km.
Places of interest
- Sadhupul: Sadhupul is a small village in (dhalta) Himachal Pradesh between Solan and Chail, located at the site of a small bridge constructed over the hill river "Ashwini". A water park was inaugurated on 30 June 2017 by CM.
- Chail: Chail is 25 km from Kandaghat. The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture, the palace was built as summer retreat by the Maharaja of Patiala during the British Raj, on the land allotted to him by the British for former's assistance in the Anglo-Nepalese War. Maharaja Patiala palace which was built in 18th century, now houses Polytechnic college for women run by Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Sirinagar : A small village nearby within 1 km from market. An ancient Shiva temple, in which many devotees come to pay their obeisance every year is situated here. The breath taking view can be seen from here.
- Karol temple: The most ancient Karol temple is located approximately 4 km foot height from kandaghat. The persons who love adventure, can trek to this place. The Karol temple was built by pandvas during their exile (banvas). The full view of Solan can be seen from here.
- Raj Rajeshwari Mata Temple: This temple is dedicated to Raj Rajeshwari Mata, constructed in the year 2004 at a distance of 1 km from main Bazaar.
- "CM inaugurates Water Park at Sadhupul". The Tribune India, Himachal. 1 July 2017.