Kanungo Institute of Diabetes Specialities
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Dr Alok Kanungo|
|Headquarters||Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India|
|Dr Alok Kanungo
(Chairman & Managing Director)
Dr Mamata Tripathi
|Slogan||"The Diabetes People"|
Kanungo Institute of Diabetes Specialities (KIDS) is a diabetes multi-speciality hospital in Bhubaneswar, India. KIDS is named after its Founder & Chairman Dr.Alok Kanungo, a diabetologist of international repute.
KIDS is a research based institute and has research-intensive collaborations with:[original research?]
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- National Institutes of Health, United States
- Institute of Life Sciences, India
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, India
- "State-of-the-art medical facility for tackling diabetes". The Hindu. 12 November 2008. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
|This article about a hospital in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|