Kanungo Institute of Diabetes Specialities
|Founder||Dr Alok Kanungo|
|Headquarters||Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India|
|Dr Alok Kanungo
(Chairman & Managing Director)
Dr Mamata Tripathi
|Slogan||"The Diabetes People"|
Kanungo Institute of Diabetes Specialities (KIDS) is a diabetes multi-speciality hospital in Bhubaneswar, India. KIDS is named after its Founder & Chairman Dr.Alok Kanungo, a diabetologist of international repute.
KIDS is a research based institute and has research-intensive collaborations with:[original research?]
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- National Institutes of Health, USA
- Institute of Life Sciences, India
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, India
- "State-of-the-art medical facility for tackling diabetes". The Hindu. 12 November 2008. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
|This article about a hospital in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|