Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Karaite or Karaim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karaite or Qaraite may refer to:
- Karaite Judaism, a Jewish religious movement that rejects the Talmud
- Crimean Karaites, an ethnic group derived from Turkic-speaking adherents of Karaism in Eastern Europe
- Constantinopolitan Karaites, an ethno-religious group of Karaites, who have lived in what is today Turkey since Byzantine times.
- Subbotnik Karaites, one of the three sects of Subbotniks
- Karaite language, Turkic language of Crimean Karaites. Its Crimean dialect is an ethnolect of the Crimean Tatar language.
- Qara Tatar or Karai, a Turkic-speaking minority in Khorasan and Iran
- Keraites (also Kerait, Kereit, Karait), a Turco-Mongolian tribe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karaite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.