From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Karel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karel may refer to:
- Karelians or Karels, a Baltic-Finnic ethnic group
- Karel (given name)
- Karel (surname)
- Charles Karel Bouley, talk radio personality known on air as Karel
- 1682 Karel, an asteroid
- Karel (programming language), an educational programming language for absolute beginners
- Karel Electronics, a Turkish electronics manufacturer
- Karel (Fanuc programming language), High-level language based on PASCAL for industrial robots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.