|Genre||Fantasy, short fiction|
|Notable awards||Aurealis Award|
Best fantasy short story
1995 Harvest Bay
Attard's first work to be published was in 1975 with a poem published by Meuse Press, entitled Like an Omen. In 1995 she published a poetry collection published by Five Islands Press entitled Whisper Dark and a short story, Harvest Bay which was featured in the Eidolon (Australian magazine) magazine. Harvest Bay won the 1995 Aurealis Award for best fantasy short story. In 1997 she released two more short stories which were both featured in the Eidolon magazine.
- Whisper Dark (1995)
- Like an Omen (1975)
- "Harvest Bay" (1995) in Eidolon (Australian magazine), Spring 1995
- "A Momentary Brightness" (1997) in Eidolon, issue 24, Autumn 1997
- "Extracts from a Chronicle" (1997) in Eidolon, Issue 25/26, Spring 1997
- "Attard, Karen - Full record view - Libraries Australia Search". librariesaustralia.nla.gov.au. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- "Like an omen : poem / by Karen Attard". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "Karen Attard - Summary Bibliography". ISFDB. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "The Locus Index to SF Awards: 1996 Aurealis Awards". Locus Online. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|