Karin Kiwus (born 9 November 1942) is a German poet from Berlin. After studying journalism, German studies and politology she worked as an editor as well as a university teacher in Austin, Texas. She was the domestic partner of the German film director Frank Beyer until his death in 2006. She has been active in the field of collaborative poetry, writing renshi under the guidance of Makoto Ooka.
- "Von beiden Seiten der Gegenwart". Poems. 1976.
- "Vom Essen und Trinken". 1978.
- "Angenommen später". Poems. 1979.
- ^ Werner, Hans (11 November 1989). "German literature brought into Fokus". Toronto Star. pp. M.3. Retrieved 26 February 2011.
On a more personal and intimate level poet Karin Kiwus charts the ordinary disillusionments of life ...
- ^ Look Japan: Volume 48, Issues 553-564. 2002, p4