From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Karoo is a semi-desert region of South Africa.
Karoo may also refer to:
In earth sciences:
- Karoo-Ferrar, a major geologic province which mostly covers South Africa and Antarctica
- Karoo Supergroup, a stratigraphic unit in sub-Saharan Africa
- Karoo Ice Age, the second major ice age of the Phanerozoic Eon
- Karoo (crater), an impact crater on Asteroid 253 Mathilde
- Karoo National Park, in the Western Cape, South Africa
- Karoo District Municipality, in the Northern Cape, South Africa
- Central Karoo District Municipality, in the Western Cape, South Africa
- Karoo Hoogland Local Municipality, in the Northern Cape, South Africa
- Karoo (internet service provider), an Internet Service Provider in the United Kingdom
- Saul Karoo, main character and narrator in Karoo, posthumous novel by Steve Tesich, published in 1998.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.