Kars is a city in Turkey.
Kars may also refer to:
- Kars Parish, New Brunswick, a civil parish in Kings County
- Kars, New Brunswick, an unincorporated community in Kars Parish
- Kars, Ontario, a small village of the city in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Kars/Rideau Valley Air Park a small airport near Kars, Ontario
- Kars Province, a province of Turkey
- Qars or Kars, a village in the Khizi Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Kadirli, formerly Kars, a town and district of Osmaniye Province in the Mediterranean region of Turkey
- Kars Eyalet, Ottoman Empire
- Kars Oblast, Russian Empire
- Kars Republic
- Jean-Rodolphe Kars (born 1947), French pianist
- "Kars 1" and "Kars 2 (Wounds of the Centuries)," two songs by Armenian pianist Tigran Hamasyan from his 2015 album Mockroot.
- Kars dog, a breed of livestock guardian dog from eastern Turkey
- Kars, the primary antagonist from the manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency