From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kass may refer to:
- A loose translation of the word 'Listen' as per the Kalenjin dialects spoken by the Kalenjin community which lives in the Rift Valley of Kenya.
- A Kenyan media house which owns a TV station(Kass Tv), Newspapers, and Radio station (Kass FM) all broadcasting in the Kalenjin language. They use the slogan "Kimnatet Naet".
|Region of origin||Estonia|
|Language(s) of origin||Estonian|
- Amalie Kass (born 1928), American historian.
- Amy Kass (born 1940), American academic.
- Carmen Kass (born 1978), Estonian supermodel.
- Danny Kass (born 1982), American snowboarder.
- Deborah Kass (born 1952), American painter
- John Kass (born 1956), American journalist.
- Leon Kass (born 1939), American bioethicist.
- Peter Kass (1923 – 2008) American acting teacher and director.
- Ras Kass (born 1973, John Austin), American rapper.
- Robin Kåss (born 1977), Norwegian medial doctor and politician.
- Ron Kass (1935–1986), American businessman, recording executive, and film producer.
- Sam Kass (born 1980), American chef
- KASS, a radio station in Wyoming, USA
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kass. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|