Katův šleh (literally executioner’s whipping) is a Czech dish being served in most conventional restaurants. It is a low-cost meal which can be easily and fast prepared. It is made in many variants, however, the necessary attribute is a strong pungency or piquancy and the presence of pork or chicken meat noodles.
- chicken or pork meat noodles (can be mixed together)
- chilli pepper
- hot paprika
- sweet paprika
- tomato sauce
- black pepper powder
- worcestershire sauce
A name of Katův šleh is also very variable, though the name always refers to its piquance. Names of Čertovo tajemství (Demon's Secret) or Pekelné nudličky (Hellish meat noodles) are also used from time to time.
- Překladač Google
- Radniční restaurace Křemže
- Restaurace U Houmra - Stylová restaurace v centru Prahy, restaurace,hospůdka,U Houmra,bar,simpson,steak,velké porce::Webmaster by AHNE agency - profesionalni.info::
- Hotel Na Trojce ** - Katův šleh
- Jídelní lístek | VEPŘOVÁ JÍDLA | 150g Katův šleh | Restaurace v Hájích
- JÍDELNÍ LÍSTEK - restaurace - Přerov - VIKTORIA - jídelní lístek
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|