Katara may refer to:
- Katara (dagger), a type of South Asian dagger
- Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender), a character in the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Katara (cultural village), in Qatar
- Katara Pass, a mountain pass in northern Greece
- Katara (spice), a Venezuelan Amazon spicy sauce made from chilli pepper and Bachacho - Atta laevigata poison
- Katra (Dhaka), residential palace built during Mughal period in Dhaka
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.