This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kataruchak (or Kataru Chack) is a village in Pathankot district of Punjab, India. The village comes under Post office Faridanagar and Tehsil as well as district Pathankot. The village is surrounded by 2 water bodies from 2 ends and has highly fertile land. The village Kataru Chack is having 4 sub-division within itself. These divisions are:
- Kataru Chack (Main)
- Purana Pind (Old Village)
- Upprala Chack (Upper Side of Village having Shiv Mandir and Cultivation Fields)
- Mahi Chack (Mostly having cultivation fields)
Important points about Kataru Chack:
- The village is having a population of around 1500.
- It has a very well known and ancient Shiv temple named Chat Pat Bani.
- It has highly fertile fields land and irrigation sources.
|This article about a location in the Indian state of Punjab is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|