Kathanayakudu (1969 film)
|Directed by||K. Hemambaradhara Rao|
|Produced by||Gopala Krishna Kodali|
|Starring||N.T. Rama Rao
|Music by||T.V. Raju|
|27 February 1969|
Kathanayakudu (Telugu: కథానాయకుడు) is a 1969 Telugu drama film directed by K. Hemambaradhara Rao. It was remade in Tamil as Nam Naadu and in Hindi as Apna Desh. The movie was also an inspiration for the second half of the 1991 Kannada movie Bharjari Gandu.
- "Intenaya TelusukOvaya EelOkam Intenaya" (Singer: Ghantasala; Lyricist: Dasaradhi)
- "Manchivadu Maa Baabayee" (Singers: P. Susheela group; Lyricist: Dasaradhi)
- "Muthyala Jallu Kurise Ratanala Merupu Merise" (Singer: P. Susheela; Lyricist: Dasaradhi; Cast: Jayalalitha)
- "Ravela Dayaleda Baala Intiki Raaraada" (Singers: Pithapuram Nageswara Rao, Madhavapeddi Satyam; Lyricist: Dasaradhi; Cast: Padmanabham and Rajababu)
- "Vayasumallina bulloda" (Singer: P. Susheela; Lyricist: Dasaradhi Cast: Jayalalitha, Nagabhushanam))
- "Vinavayya Ramayya Emayya Bheemayya" (Singers: Ghantasala, P. Susheela; Lyricist: Kosaraju Raghavaiah; Cast: Jayalalitha and NTR)
- "Pallandi jamapallu" (Singer: LR Eshwari; Cast: Jayalalitha)
- It has won the Nandi Award for Best Feature Film in 1969.
|This article about a Telugu film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|