Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Katipunan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Katipunan is Philippine revolutionary organization.
Katipunan may also refer to:
- Katipunan, Zamboanga del Norte, municipality in the Philippine province of Zamboanga del Norte
- Katipunan LRT station, a train station in the Manila Line 2
- Katipunan Avenue, street in Quezon City
- Katipunan, Quezon City (also known as Loyola Heights), a commercialized municipality in the National Capital Region of the Philippines
- Katipunan (TV series), a 2013 Philippine television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katipunan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.