From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Katla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Katla may refer to:
- Katla (volcano), in Iceland
- Katla people, in Sudan
- Katla languages, a language family of Sudan
- Katla language, a language of Sudan
- Katla basketball team, a basketball club in Iceland
- Katla (dragon), a fictional character from the Swedish children's book The Brothers Lionheart by Astrid Lindgren
- Katla (album), by Ida Maria
People with the name
- Katla (musician), Finnish singer
- Katla M. Þorgeirsdóttir (born 1970), Icelandic actress, voice actress and writer
- Katla Geopark, in Iceland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.