Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Katla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Katla may refer to:
- Katla (volcano), in Iceland
- Katla people, in Sudan
- Katla languages, a language family of Sudan
- Katla language, a language of Sudan
- Katla basketball team, a basketball club in Iceland
- Katla (dragon), a fictional character from the Swedish children's book The Brothers Lionheart by Astrid Lindgren
- Katla (album), by Ida Maria
People with the name
- Katla (musician), Finnish singer
- Katla M. Þorgeirsdóttir (born 1970), Icelandic actress, voice actress and writer
- Katla Geopark, in Iceland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.