From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaura may refer to:
- Kaura clan, one of the prominent sub-castes of the Khatri, Kamboj, and Rajputs, found in Indian and Pakistani Punjab
- Kaura (band), an American progressive alternative rock band from Los Angeles, California formed in 2005
- Kaura, the former German submarine U-995, used by Norway after World War II
- Kaura, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Kaura, Kaimur district, an inhabited place in Kaimur district, Bihar state, India
- Kaura, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Kaura Lighthouse, a lighthouse located in the municipality of Roan in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway
- Kaura Namoda, a Local Government Area in Zamfara State, Nigeria
- Katuutire Kaura (born 1941), Namibian politician
- Sardar Kaura Khan Qaisrani (born 1812), semi-legendary chieftain of the Qaisrani tribe in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Satish Kumar Kaura (born 1944), Indian technocrat and industrialist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.