From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||India
Notable people named Kavita
- Kavita Bajaj (born October 18, 1980), Indian writer.
- Kavita K. Barjatya (born November 12, 1977), Indian producer.
- Kavita Channe (born February 13, 1980), American sports announcer.
- Kavita Daswani (born 1971), American-Indian writer.
- Kavita Goyat (born August 15, 1988), Indian boxer.
- Kavita Jain (born September 2, 1972), Indian politician.
- Kavita Kaushik (born February 15, 1981), Indian actress.
- Kavita Krishnamurthy (born January 25, 1958), Indian playback singer.
- Kavita Lad (born April 12, 1968), Indian actress.
- Kavita Radheshyam (born December 31, 1985), Indian actress.
- Kavita Ramdas (born 1962), Indian Executive Director of the Program on Social Entrepreneurship at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University.
- Kavita Raut (born May 5, 1985), Indian long-distance runner.
- Kavita Roy (born April 10, 1980), Indian cricketer.
- Kavita Seth (born September 14, 1970), Indian singer.
- Kavita Sidhu (born November 29, 1971), Malaysian actress and former beauty queen.
- Kavitha Lankesh (born December 13, 1974), Indian director, screenwriter and lyricist.
- Kavita poetry magazine, Bengali poetry magazine.
|This given name–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|