||This article does not cite any sources. (November 2011)
Kawachi-Kosaka Station (河内小阪駅) is a railway station on the Kintetsu Nara Line in Higashiosaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
This station has 2 side platforms serving 2 tracks elevated.
- 1914 - The station opens as a station of Osaka Electric Tramway
- 1941 - OET merges with Sangu Kyuko Railway and because a station of Kansai Kyuko Railway
- 1944 - Becomes a station of Kintetsu
- 1977 - Completed Elevation construction
- 2007 - Starts using PiTaPa
|Kintetsu Nara Line (A08)
|Express: Does not stop at this station
|Rapid Express: Does not stop at this station
|Limited Express: Does not stop at this station
Coordinates: 34°39′51″N 135°34′53″E / 34.664082°N 135.581321°E