Kay Meredith is an American equestrian, writer , and novelist , . Meredith was born in West Virginia and currently lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. She represented the United States of America at numerous international dressage competitions and became National Grand Prix Champion in 1982. In 1979 was named the American Horse Show Association Horsewoman of the Year. As a founding member of the United States Dressage Federation, Meredith served as the second USDF Vice President before she served as the President from 1977 to 1982. In 2004 the Roemer Foundation placed Kay Meredith into the USDF Hall of Fame by honoring her with their prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Meredith, Kay (20 May 2016). "The Half Halt - As Elusive as a Unicorn". The Horse Magazine. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- Meredith, Kay. "A Distal Whistle". Kay Meredith Books. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- Meredith, Kay. Affair at Boreland Springs. Warren Publishing.
- The Roemer Foundation/USDF Hall of Fame | Lifetime Achievement | Winners | Marianne Ludwig (2003)
- "Kay Meredith". Equine Promotions. Archived from the original on 2010-01-23.
- "Equestrian Legends Episode 3 Dressage Legend Kay Meredith". Horse Radio Network.
|This biographical article related to American equestrianism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|