Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kazantzakis may refer to the following:
- Nikos Kazantzakis (1883–1957), a Greek writer
- Nikos Kazantzakis Museum in Myrtia, Greece
- Nikos Kazantzakis, a feature film in development directed by Yannis Smaragdis
- Heraklion International Airport "Nikos Kazantzakis", on Crete, Greece
- Nikos Kazantzakis (municipality), a former administrative division in Crete, Greece
- F/B N. Kazantzakis (1989-2001), a former vessel of Minoan Lines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kazantzakis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.