Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kazantzakis may refer to the following:
- Nikos Kazantzakis (1883–1957), a Greek writer
- Nikos Kazantzakis Museum in Myrtia, Greece
- Nikos Kazantzakis, a feature film in development directed by Yannis Smaragdis
- Heraklion International Airport "Nikos Kazantzakis", on Crete, Greece
- Nikos Kazantzakis (municipality), a former administrative division in Crete, Greece
- F/B N. Kazantzakis (1989-2001), a former vessel of Minoan Lines
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kazantzakis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.