From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kazarian may refer to:
- Frankie Kazarian, an Armenian-American professional wrestler
- Paul Kazarian (born 1955), Armenian-American investor, financier, businessperson, and philanthropist
- Jerry Kazarian (born 1954), retired Armenian-American soccer forward who spent two seasons in the North American Soccer League
- Daniel Kazarian (1883–1958), a well-known composer, conductor, singer, teacher, he founded music studios in Leninakan and Batumi, authored a number of popular songs
- Andranik Kazarian (1904–1992), Major General, Soviet Union Hero (1943). During World War II he headed a regiment, a brigade, a division. Kazarian took part in the liberation of Kongsberg, was the representative of Soviet commandment in Manchuria.
- Sergei G. Kazarian, a professor and researcher in physical chemistry whose principal research interests are molecular spectroscopy of polymeric materials and supercritical fluids processing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kazarian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.