From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kazi may refer to:
- Kaži, Cat in Vepsian
- Qadi or Kazi or Qazi, an Islamic legal scholar and judge
- Kazi, the name of a Matoran in the fictional Bionicle universe
- KAZI-FM, an FM radio station in Austin, Texas
- Kazi, the name for the Prime Minister of Sikkim
- Kazi, a mythical female healer of 8th century Czech mythology, the sister of Libuše
- "Kazi", nickname of Chris Rolle, hip hop musician
- Kazy is also a Kyrgyz dish and Kazakh dish
- Khazi is British English slang for toilet
- Kazi Township, Lhünzhub County (卡孜乡), Tibet Autonomous Region, People's Republic of China (PRC)
- Kazi Township, Namling County (卡孜乡), Tibet AR, PRC
- The Japanese surname Kaji, as written in Kunrei-shiki or Nihon-shiki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kazi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.