From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kedi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kedi may refer to:
- Kedi (2006 film), a Tamil movie directed by Jyothi Krishna and starring Ravi Krishna
- Kedi (2010 film), a Telugu movie directed by Kiran Kumar and starring Nagarjuna Akkineni
- Kedi (2016 film), a Turkish documentary directed by Ceyda Torun, about street cats in Istanbul
- Kenneth Kedi (born 1971), Marshallese politician
- KEDI (FM), a radio station licensed to Bethel, Alaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kedi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.