Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up keen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keen may refer to:
- Keen (shoe company), United States manufacturing company
- Keen (band), Italian band
- Keen's, Australian food brand
- KEEN-CD, a low-power television station (channel 17) licensed to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Keen Engineering, Canadian consulting engineering firm
- Keen Records, American record label
- KZSF, former call sign KEEN, a radio station licensed to San Jose, California, United States
- Dillant–Hopkins Airport, ICAO code as KEEN, near Keene, New Hampshire, United States
- "Keen" (song), a single by That Petrol Emotion
- "Keening", tool in video game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Commander Keen, a series of video games developed by id Software in the early 1990s.
- Keene (disambiguation)
- Keane (disambiguation)
- Keening the traditional Irish and Scottish lament for the dead
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.