Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up keen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keen may refer to:
- Keen (shoe company), United States manufacturing company
- Keen (band), Italian band
- Keen's, Australian food brand
- KEEN-CD, a low-power television station (channel 17) licensed to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Keen Engineering, Canadian consulting engineering firm
- Keen Records, American record label
- KZSF, former call sign KEEN, a radio station licensed to San Jose, California, United States
- Dillant–Hopkins Airport, ICAO code as KEEN, near Keene, New Hampshire, United States
- Keen (song), single by That Petrol Emotion
- "Keening", tool in video game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Commander Keen, a series of video games developed by id Software in the early 1990s.
- Keene (disambiguation)
- Keane (disambiguation)
- Keening the traditional Irish and Scottish lament for the dead
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.