Keener is an English or Irish surname or an anglicized version of the German surname Kühner, which is derived from Kühn and the Old German kühn (keen). It may refer to a professional mourner in Richard Condon's imaginary book The Keener's Manual or the following people or places in the United States:
- Brandon Keener, American actor
- Catherine Keener, American actress
- Dean Keener, men's basketball coach for the James Madison University Dukes
- James Keener, American mathematician
- John Christian Keener, American Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church
- Craig S. Keener, American New Testament Professor
- Keeners, Missouri
- Keener, North Carolina
- Keener, Alabama
- Keener-Johnson Farm, historic house in Seymour, Tennessee
- Keener Township, Jasper County, Indiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.