|Look up keepsake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keepsake may refer to:
- Souvenir, a (small) item that reminds a person of a specific event or time
- Keepsake (video game), an adventure game
- Keepsake (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- Keepsake (band), an influential emo band
- The Keepsake, a literary annual
- Giftbook, another name for a giftbook or annual
- "Keepsake", a track from The Gaslight Anthem's 2012 album, Handwritten
- Keepsakes (album), a 2006 album by All About Eve
- Keepsake, a 2017 album by Heavy Heart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keepsake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.