Kei Ling Ha
It is a very good place for countryside visits, picnicking and bird watching.
Kei Ling Ha Lo Wai (企嶺下老圍) and Kei Ling Ha San Wai (企嶺下新圍) are villages within this area.
Kei Ling Ha is located at the coastal area near Sai Sha Road, at the junction of Ma On Shan Country Park and Sai Kung West Country Park. It is located in the innermost shore of Three Fathoms Cove which known as Kei Ling Ha Hoi indigenously.
Kei Ling Ha is the site of a rocky shore. Mangrove can be found at Kei Ling Ha Lo Wai, and the site has been a Site of Special Scientific Interest since 1994. It is the habitat of fiddler crabs.
- Shap Sze Heung
- Environment of Hong Kong
- List of buildings, sites, and areas in Hong Kong
- List of villages in Hong Kong
- Wetland Ecotour: Kei Ling Ha
- Mangrove at Kei Ling Ha Lo Wai
- List of Sites of Special Scientific Interest in Hong Kong (archive)
- Winnie P.W. Kwok & Wing-sze Tang, "Fiddler Crabs in Hong Kong – An Overview", Hong Kong Biodiversity, Issue No. 12 September 2006
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department: MacLehose Trail Stage 3
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department: MacLehose Trail Stage 4
|This New Territories location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|