Keith Mason (rugby league)
20 January 1979 |
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||108 kg (17 st 0 lb)|
As of 12 May 2012
Source: Rugby League Project
Keith Mason (born 20 January 1979) is an English born actor and former professional rugby league footballer, who played at representative level for Wales, and at club level for Wakefield Trinity Wildcats, Melbourne Storm, St. Helens, Castleford Tigers, and Huddersfield Giants, as a Prop.
Keith Mason was disciplined by The Giants for failing to return to training following the Challenge Cup Final in 2009. His current contract with The Giants expires in 2011, The Giants have been approached by St. Helens regarding his availability for the 2011 season.
- "Huddersfield Giants". web page. Huddersfield Giants. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- Williams, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 108–114. ISBN 978-1-903659-49-6.
- "Castleford Tigers player is Hollywood star". Yorkshire Evening Post. 1 January 2014. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Huddersfield Giants profile
- Super League profile
- "My life in rugby league: Keith Mason" interview at TotalRL.com
- England too strong for brave Wales
- Wakefield suffer Mason KO
|This Welsh rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|