From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ken, ken, or KEN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up kén, kěn, kèn, or -ken in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ken or KEN may refer to:
- Ken (県) meaning "prefecture" in Japanese, see Prefectures of Japan
- Ken (film), 1964 Japanese film
- Kèn, musical instrument from Vietnam
- Komisja Edukacji Narodowej, Polish National Board of Education
- In the Scots Language/northern British dialects such as Geordie, "ken" means "know"
- Ken (Կ կ), the fifteenth letter of the Armenian alphabet
- Ken River in India
- Ken (doll), a product by Mattel
- Ken (magazine), a large-format political magazine
- Kenmore Air
- Kernel Event Notification, functionality of the Unix operating system
- KEN!, e-mail server and web-proxy software by AVM GmbH
- Ken (architecture) (間), Japanese unit of measurement and proportion
- Kenneth, includes a list of people named Kenneth or Ken
- Kenny (disambiguation), includes a list of people named Kenny
- Kendall (disambiguation), includes a list of people named Kendall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ken.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.